- @Skippy9474 lol I crawled out of the cave to hiss at the sun! 1 year ago
- The world's first earpiece translator is coming, and I'm on the waitlist! Check it out! @waverlylabsinc gleam.io/JSaFH/email-re… #hearables 1 year ago
- @PLenkov congrats, my friend! hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31566870… 1 year ago
- @JanetJackson 's hair, make up and creative director all from #hawaii!!! #represent 2 years ago
- #UnbreakableHawaii - @JanetJackson 's greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and today. Freaking awesome! 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: November 2010
“Things We Learned About Hawaii From Hawaii Five-0″ Episode 3, Malama Ka Aina, updated rerun edition
Culture Crash I love the fact that the writers try really hard to show Hawaii’s unique cultural aspects…but this time they really went the extra distance… Case in point: the opening of the episode begins at a high school football … Continue reading
Elizabeth Kieszkowski has a great write up in today’s Honolulu Star Advertiser about the new memorabilia in the recently opened Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu. Included in the display are Jack Lord’s guitar (thatElvis Presley used to play on) and Lord’s … Continue reading
Everyone survived Black Friday ok? 🙂 I have a flood of interview material and photos I need to sort through before uploading, but it’ll go up over the next day or so.
New interview with Alex O’Loughlin on the Australian news show Sunrise on 7. Taken early this week at Waikiki during the shootout on the beach scene.
We are thankful for shirtless McGarretts, bikini’ed Kono’s and another beautiful day in paradise. Have a good Thanksgiving with family and friends and be grateful for all the good things in life. 🙂
Alex O’Loughlin of Hawaii Five-0 talks about life in Hawaii, surfing, and his all around awesomeness. This is the last of Grace Lee’s four part series of interviews of the cast. Update 11/27/10
Reading way too hard between the lines… I know I watched way too much Lost because I watch Hawaii Five-0 the way I watched Lost. When McG gave his address as 2727 Pi`ikoi last week, Captain Hardcore, Yous Truly, searched … Continue reading