No longer a frakkin’ Cylon, Grace Park sheds the chrome polish for sunscreen in Hawaii Five-0 as Kono Kalakaua. See the exclusive report with Grace Lee on KGMB. I gotta say, she can look and pass local and she’s almost got the Hawaiian twang down… Pretty soon she’s gonna be writing spam sandwiches with two scoops mac salad into her contract clause.
- @Skippy9474 lol I crawled out of the cave to hiss at the sun! 1 year ago
- The world's first earpiece translator is coming, and I'm on the waitlist! Check it out! @waverlylabsinc gleam.io/JSaFH/email-re… #hearables 1 year ago
- @PLenkov congrats, my friend! hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31566870… 1 year ago
- @JanetJackson 's hair, make up and creative director all from #hawaii!!! #represent 2 years ago
- #UnbreakableHawaii - @JanetJackson 's greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and today. Freaking awesome! 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Filming Locations
- Grace Park talks surfing and mastering Hawaiian pidgin
- Where did that missing $10 million come from and what happened in the Governor's office at the end of "Kai E'e"?
- Who is Charlie Fong?
- Things We Learned About Hawaii From Hawaii Five-0, Episode 8, "Mana'o", updated rerun edition