Actor Kelvin Han Yee was recently in Hawaii to film his part for the season finale of Hawaii Five-0. This guy is so full of energy and it shows in the fact that he threw no less than twenty shakas at the camera. These are video clips that he recorded himself and are available on youtube. What was particularly interesting was the he showed a glimpse of his HPD uniform as Chief Makaha, and a portrait photograph of him in uniform. Braddah is so mean looking, he’s one officer I definitely wouldn’t want to mess with. But he might let you off the hook if you flash a shaka sign at him a dozen times. 😉 Is Chief Makaha a friend of the Five-0 team or another hurdle they must over come? Is he instrumental in clearing Chin’s name or will he keep Chin black listed by the HPD? We’ll find out in the finale!
- @Skippy9474 lol I crawled out of the cave to hiss at the sun! 1 year ago
- The world's first earpiece translator is coming, and I'm on the waitlist! Check it out! @waverlylabsinc gleam.io/JSaFH/email-re… #hearables 1 year ago
- @PLenkov congrats, my friend! hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31566870… 1 year ago
- @JanetJackson 's hair, make up and creative director all from #hawaii!!! #represent 1 year ago
- #UnbreakableHawaii - @JanetJackson 's greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and today. Freaking awesome! 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Filming Locations
- Where did that missing $10 million come from and what happened in the Governor's office at the end of "Kai E'e"?
- Grace Park talks surfing and mastering Hawaiian pidgin
- "Things We Learned About Hawaii From Hawaii Five-0" Episode 7, Ho'apono, updated rerun edition, with bonus post!
- Scott Caan interview with Michael Buckley on openfilm.com, with AUDIO PODCAST