Why does this news make the blog? Because he’s on tonight’s Hawaii Five-0. Rick failed a sobriety test Saturday night after being pulled over by police in Los Angeles. Want more news? Dude’s 61 years old! Oh man, where does the time go? I want to be rocking like him at 61. Some people on the net are already clamoring that this is a publicity stunt for his appearance tonight…but come on people, there are a hell of a lot of ways to accomplish that!
- @Skippy9474 lol I crawled out of the cave to hiss at the sun! 1 year ago
- The world's first earpiece translator is coming, and I'm on the waitlist! Check it out! @waverlylabsinc gleam.io/JSaFH/email-re… #hearables 1 year ago
- @PLenkov congrats, my friend! hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31566870… 1 year ago
- @JanetJackson 's hair, make up and creative director all from #hawaii!!! #represent 2 years ago
- #UnbreakableHawaii - @JanetJackson 's greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and today. Freaking awesome! 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did that missing $10 million come from and what happened in the Governor's office at the end of "Kai E'e"?
- Filming Locations
- Grace Park talks surfing and mastering Hawaiian pidgin
- Things We Learned About Hawaii From Hawaii Five-0, Episode 14, "He Kane Hewa' Ole", with sneak peek at next week's episode "Kai E'e"
- “Things We Learned About Hawaii from Hawaii Five-0″, Episode 6, Ko’olauloa, updated rerun edition