Here’s the podcast from last night’s talk story session to recap “Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau”. Brock Whaley was in for Mike Buck and we had a great discussion: May sweeps and how it affects the ratings, Brock gets snarky with sarin, Hawaiian pidgin in another language, Grace Park’s role in the series, wrapping up the Champ box, finale news, and Brock stumps me on trivia.
- @Skippy9474 lol I crawled out of the cave to hiss at the sun! 1 year ago
- The world's first earpiece translator is coming, and I'm on the waitlist! Check it out! @waverlylabsinc gleam.io/JSaFH/email-re… #hearables 1 year ago
- @PLenkov congrats, my friend! hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31566870… 1 year ago
- @JanetJackson 's hair, make up and creative director all from #hawaii!!! #represent 2 years ago
- #UnbreakableHawaii - @JanetJackson 's greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and today. Freaking awesome! 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did that missing $10 million come from and what happened in the Governor's office at the end of "Kai E'e"?
- Filming Locations
- “Things We Learned About Hawaii from Hawaii Five-0″, Episode 6, Ko’olauloa, updated rerun edition
- Grace Park talks surfing and mastering Hawaiian pidgin
- "Things We Learned About Hawaii About From Hawaii Five-0", Episode 13, "Ke Kinohi"