From last month’s HiLuxury Magazine, Lianne Bidal Thompson interviewed Mark Dacascos of Iron Chef fame, and current recurring Five-0 nemesis Wo Fat. It’s a very interesting article that covers Mark’s career to this point and his future projects. Lots of stylish photos as well! My understanding is that he’s a very busy guy, in production with a lot of projects. He used to have a twitter account that he personally managed, but closed it down, stating that he’d become too busy with work. Mark fans, check out the article!
- @Skippy9474 lol I crawled out of the cave to hiss at the sun! 1 year ago
- The world's first earpiece translator is coming, and I'm on the waitlist! Check it out! @waverlylabsinc gleam.io/JSaFH/email-re… #hearables 1 year ago
- @PLenkov congrats, my friend! hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31566870… 1 year ago
- @JanetJackson 's hair, make up and creative director all from #hawaii!!! #represent 1 year ago
- #UnbreakableHawaii - @JanetJackson 's greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and today. Freaking awesome! 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages