I read a great article in the Hana Hou magazine on my Hawaiian Airline flight to the Big Island the other week. Written by Liza Simon with photos by Dana Edmunds, the article showcased the stunt actors of Hawaii Five-0, including Mike Trisler (who also worked on “Lost”), aquatic superman Brian Keaulana, the original McGarrett stunt double John Nordlum, Daniel Dae Kim’s stunt double Danny Kim, and also Ocean Ramsey.
- @Skippy9474 lol I crawled out of the cave to hiss at the sun! 1 year ago
- The world's first earpiece translator is coming, and I'm on the waitlist! Check it out! @waverlylabsinc gleam.io/JSaFH/email-re… #hearables 1 year ago
- @PLenkov congrats, my friend! hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31566870… 1 year ago
- @JanetJackson 's hair, make up and creative director all from #hawaii!!! #represent 2 years ago
- #UnbreakableHawaii - @JanetJackson 's greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and today. Freaking awesome! 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Filming Locations
- Grace Park talks surfing and mastering Hawaiian pidgin
- Where did that missing $10 million come from and what happened in the Governor's office at the end of "Kai E'e"?
- Who is Charlie Fong?
- Things We Learned About Hawaii From Hawaii Five-0, Episode 8, "Mana'o", updated rerun edition